Thursday 16 May 2013

Third Week of Our Observation


Assalamualaikum and good morning everyone...

Our third observation report are ready for you guys. It was so amazing to look at their learning process even though they are just animal.


ANIMAL TRAINING (OBSERVATION 3)
SETTINGS: Mahallah Asiah, Blok I
DATE: 29 April 2013 – 5 May 2013

            This is the third week I will observe our mice because after this I will pass them to my group mate and let them trained both mouse. During day fourteenth, I make some changes for their box because the old box have been torn out by them and I change it with new box. Both of the mice were more comfortable with their new and big house because they can ran everywhere. On the sixteenth day of my observations, one of the mice had gone missing and I tried hard to find her. I tried to look under my bed but she not there, when I look at my luggage she was there laying and look at me. She ran so fast until I can’t manage to catch her but with help of my friends, we finally caught her and I punished her by putting her inside my bucket for 8 hours (I still give her food).

            Last day of the week, I give them to my group mate and we trained them together. After that, I let my group member to train them after almost three weeks I’ve with them. I told my group mate to observe very carefully because they were so proactive unlike the first day I met them during the day I bought them at pets’ wonderland.

Thanks again for your time everyone...love all of you!!
 
Regards,
Phoenix IIUM.

P/s: Below is the link to our video on you tube of our mice..lets play!!
Kiki and Lala playing time

No comments:

Post a Comment